We are looking for someone to learn the basics of the business and work slowly to a position of management.
The position is on a part-time basis at first and may grow with time.
The position consists of
- processing orders which means entering them into a database, printing labels, filling and packing each order
- be responsible for keeping the workplace tidy
Wth time this will lead to become responsble for managing the whole process of stock keeping and order processing
The successful applicant needs
- to have a knowledge of essential oils and aromatherapy
- to be comfortable with computer work espacially using microsoft excel, access and publisher.
- to be passinate about using oils and promoting them
- to be able to work on their own
- to be creative and have common sense
- to be self-employed
The business has great potential to grow and this offers an ideal opportunity for someone who wishes to become independant and be creative.
There is or may be (depending how the position evolves) great scope for expansion into other areas of essential oils and natural products such as skin care, product formulations etc…
This is not a job.
We are opening our door to someone who sees herself grow with the business and share the challenges, the ups and downs that life creates.
Please do not apply if fyou are just looking for a 9 to 5 job.
There will be a trial period to ensure that the needs of both the applicant and the business are met.
Please send your CV and any information about yourself you think relevant to
Thank you for your interest